Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Winners never quit, are you a winner?

There was once a boy who really wanted to be a winner. So he set his goal and went to work. He worked and trained really hard. When the day of the race came he looked at his competition and thought I just might win. As the race began it became apparent that he had some stiff competition. As the race progressed some fell off pace while he and another took the lead. At the final turn, it was anyone's race and the boy thought that he might just win, but his hopes were dashed as his competitor inched ahead at the last moment and won the race. The boy thought to himself, I may have lost this time, but I am not going to give up. Starting today I will work harder than ever before. I won't let this get me down or make me angry, I am a winner and winners never quit. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment